29 May 2014

Glitch on Blogger?

Hello all,

It appears that my blogspot has experienced an unexplained glitch. From what I can decipher, every image uploaded to the site has been corrupted and although they remain intact on my Google+ account and my computer's hard drive, nothing will display on the actually web page. As far as I can see this hasn't affected other blogspot users.

I'm not sure where to go from here. With over two years worth of images to have to potentially re-upload I wonder could anyone offer any advice as to how to regain the images on this site. Failing this I will upload a post next month and should the problem not be resolved by then I will have to discontinue this web page with a possible shift over to another blogging platform in the future.


Any input is very much appreciated.

Naturalocs

1 comment:

  1. I noticed the missing pictures, but there were enough out there to learn from your journey. Please do not go anywhere. I hope that they can fix the glitch soon!

    ReplyDelete